Sunday, December 27, 2009

Consciousness is an ocean...


There are as many storms as there are seas of calm.
For every brilliant streaking dolphin of genius there are creatures of the deep that might haunt one's dreams, cause paralytic fear or inspire glowing awe. Respect it. That ocean, that intergalactic sea, behind your minds eye is as deep as it is vastly uncharted.


This was painted while listening to the songs Red Truth & Hope Valley Hill by Helios from the album Caesura. I photographed and then digitally edited the image. Stoked to see what emerges next.


Recently returned to painting what I hear. The abstractions are beautiful.  At the moment I am experimenting, and looking forward to collaborating on future projects. Would love to live performance paint to a musical composition. Contact me if you want to see more of my graphic portfolio.

No comments:

Post a Comment