Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Creator Prayers

Through-out the expressive landscape,
amidst the mad dash towards creative expression and spiritual actualization...prayer even in the non-denominational sense, those words we whisper in desperate moments of sweat, passion and pursuit... sometimes arrives like bubbles floating through a haze.

.Intermittently. Prayer's to myself, for others, towards greater realization burst into my midst and into my consciousness. Sometimes brought by others, sometimes written on coffee stained napkins, and bubble gum wrappers found stuck to my cluttered existence, other times emerging from my dreams...sometimes...Prayers arrive unannounced but perfectly placed. This is one of those emerging and re-emerging in my life:

Thank you for all that I have, all that I am and all that I will be.
Help me find my way in a gentle magical, inspiring way. Show me where I am to go, what I am to do, what words to choose, what words will guide my way. Thank you creator for this day. For my health, wealth and wisdom...towards a new day.


...And when there are no words, there is only music and movement. I dance my religion out under the canopy of the stars. Celebrating the movement and beauty of existence contained within this physical vessel, with all those around me...that's when I can feel the presence of creator, that is when the gods and goddesses are most near. I pray for the day, that when we dance, we all, everyone wakes up to our divinity...that is the day I pray, the beauty and battles of humanity will be one.

No comments:

Post a Comment